河南十一选五遗漏查询:Public Relations, Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
- Drafting press releases, monthly PR calendar and related PR planning documents
- Ongoing media outreach, including editorial / creative shooting / spokesperson interview pitch
- Media / KOL relationship maintenance
- Supervise junior staff to finish all kinds of PR reports (clipping reports, competitor reports, etc.) and meeting related documents (meeting minutes, weekly status reports, etc.)
- Liaising with client on daily PR execution matters
- Monitoring and sharing creative initiatives from competitor brands
- Contribute strategic / creative ideas to PR plans or brand campaigns
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS :
- 1-4 year marketing or PR experience (Client/Agency/Media)
- Excellent Communications skills – can write and present ideas in both languages
- Solid media / KOL relationships (luxury / alcohol / lifestyle industry related)
- Exceptionally oriented – has experience in handling and managing projects
- Effective, Organized, Systematic and a strong team player
- Professional with a great attitude.
- Native Chinese and eloquent/fluent in English.